By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Update 1.43 Feedback - Sram

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - July 15, 2019, 13:21:02
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

Reactions 5
Score : 1

So the sram haven't got much changes , But i think that all they are good , Now we finally can play a Fire/Air Double element without struggles , But It's really Sad that we've lost Chakra Concentration , Cause it was our Single way to regain life And deal extra damage at the same time , it will be better if the same effect get combined with insidious poison , So instead of a Simple poison , it will be a life draining poison ! 
At the end thank you for all your efforts , they're amazing , and sorry for my bad english

0 0
Score : 5

when there are two sram in koliseo only one sram can be made invisible since the spell is blocked, still with this update will the spell be blocked ?? or the sram without invisibility will be forced to walk through the mist, a visible sram is very easy to kill.

0 0
Score : 138

For me, these changes a kinda strange. I don't really care about elements, just looked at dmg, efficiency etc. I used to find sram a glass-cannon dd in close combat and trap spammer when invisible. Now, these have more ways out from some situations, but still can't say i am interested.  ok, you made changes, gratz. Just don't stop at this step, it's far from pure perfection. think about water sram (lul), impact of poisons, mb should change class spell from temple. ye, i think need more poisons damage, less range, but more dmg

0 0
Score : 5

hechizo de clase deberia ser una clase de trampa, veneno o boost, ya que casi nadie lo toma en cuenta para una batalla pvp ni pvm.

0 0
Score : 1

En parte me gusto la modificacion de el sram mas que todo el de agi, siempre pensaba que le faltaba algo más, pues si le dieron una mejora pero aun sigo incoforme con el hechizo de clase. Deberian hacerlo un tanto más util.

0 0
Respond to this thread