By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Update 1.43 Feedback - Feca

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - July 15, 2019, 13:21:33
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

First Ankama intervention

Lukaz-Strife|2019-07-17 18:57:03
Completely ruined my int Feca and caused me to waste millions of Kamas on int set. 
It's really a bad thing for the class and int fecas.

Trapaholic|2019-07-24 08:01:15
Completely ruined my int Feca. Spent millions we have set for nothing. Feca will be a dead character that nobody uses now.

Hi guys, 

Can you share with us the specific equipment? 

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : -10

Completely ruined my int Feca and caused me to waste millions of Kamas on int set. 

1 -2
Score : -22

I think it's a very bad change for the class cus those who have already spent millions on int sets that will have their gameplay completely ruined by the changes. The feca will become just one more class of melee neutral damage

1 -2
Score : 45

Escape Glyph is not working properly. I can't evade anything. Effect wasn't suposed to Freely move anything in the area?

Escape and blinding Glyph shouldn't apply to allies and yourself. It seems that the point on the Changes is about fighting inside the glyphs, so the caster and allies should not suffer MP, ra, lock penalties.

Furnace could be 5 range or adjustable. 4ap, isnt that strong...

Repulsion glyph still doesn't make Sense existing. You have to totally block or remove enemy mp. Should have larger area and less damage.

2 0
Score : 192

Why remove AP reduction glyph and decreased AP reduction of Blinding? Totally removes the AP reduction method for fighting.
Totally agree about (bad) effects of glyphs that shouldn't apply to allies and yourself in order to play inside the glyphs.

2 -1
Score : 110

Le retrait Pa c'est une bonne idee de l'avoir retirer car c'etais clairement abuser et ca ne rentrer pas dans le role du feca. 

Parcontre le nerf sur le don de res au allies est beaucoup trop severe je trouve. Avant on avait mise en garde pour 1pa qui pouvait donner 25%rrs a un allies, maintenant ce sort coits 2pa pour donner 40res pou  /crit. C'est pas mal mais 2pa je trouve ca trop cher en pa pour l'utilité du sort.

Rampart remplace les 4bouclier elementaire je trouve ca top. Peut etre il faudrait augmenter l'effet d'application du bouclier de 2 a 3tours pour 4tour de relance?

Avoir un sort int (furnace) qui repousse de 1case en affligeant des degats c'est top mais 3po c'est beaucoup trop peu, pour le rendre maniable et l'adapter au jeu avec les glyphes il faudrait carrement augmenter la po a 4/5, sinon il seras tres dur de l'utiliser pour replacer les ennemis sur les glyphes ou simplement detacler un allie d'un ennemi

Escape glyphe a l'air plutot sympa mais ne fonctionne pas en beta pour le moment.

Pourquoi avoir bastion avec un delais de relance de 6tour et barricade avec 4tours? L'effet d'un immunise au close et l'autre au long combat. C'est le meme genre de sort mais avec un temps de relance complement different??
Peut etre que on pourrait adjuster les deux et avoir 5tours de relance? 

je trouve dommage que l'on ne puisse pas activer la glyphe de repulsion avec teleglyphe, sa reste une glyphe comme les autres 

Attaque naturelle n'inflige pas assez de dommage je trouve que ce sort devient presque inutile, de meme pour le feca full intelligence. 

(Dodge) wosni

2 0
Score : 61

Creo que el Glifo Flamígero debería ser mas grande... Y Previsión durar mas turnos o bajar el Cooldown, o en un extremo caso aumentar los daños reducidos.

0 0
Score : 1

Completely ruined my int Feca. Spent millions on a set for nothing. Feca will be a dead character that nobody uses now.

0 0

Lukaz-Strife|2019-07-17 18:57:03

Trapaholic|2019-07-24 08:01:15
Completely ruined my int Feca. Spent millions we have set for nothing. Feca will be a dead character that nobody uses now.

Hi guys, 

Can you share with us the specific equipment? 

[Flatops]
Score : 45

Can you explain to us about Escape Glyph? 

Is It not function yet or we did not understand how It is suposed to work?

1 0
Score : 327

I assume It Is the typical Age old set, 2 exos on Shylock, corrupted or etype bow, and so on? Fire\mp rape 12 5 feca?

1 0

Con esta actualizacion, el feca Se va a quedar Muy limitado, es bueno que le hayan Metido Glifos de varios elementos, ya qur eso lo hace mas diverso a la hora de escoger el elemento, pero con Los glifos les han bajado o daños O Les han bajado la retira de PA, ojala Pudieran Mejorar un poco mas eso

saludos!! Brian-San

0 0
Score : 2

Hola, porqué si los efectos de ataraxia se retirarás con los venenos antes y despues como se dijo en el ultimo parche no hacen que la armadura tambien haga efevto y redusca los daños de los venenos. He visto sranes que sacan mucho con esos venemos y los escudos no protegen de los venenos

0 0
Score : 42

My biggest complaints are furnace seems to be too short of a range to be of any real use without putting yourself in danger & rampart should last atleast 3 turns. with shields lasting only 2 turns this really limits the feca to have to constantly be right next to your team at all times causing clusters; making it hard to move around and susceptible to AoE attacks at all times.

I do agree that the AP glyph and MP glyph in their current state in the live version are a bit too powerful but this could have been remedied by making it so glyphs can not be placed ontop of other glyphs; or adding a reasonable cooldown to the AP glyph atleast. 

I'd also like to mention that the "new" glyphs are not going to play nicely with many of the challenges. If you are full intelligence feca for example and there is the challenge that requires you to not take MP away, you are stuck using natural attack and furnace and the same can be said for any of the other elements. Feca has always been known for their glyphs and shields and it seems like the glyphs are just a gimmick at this point. Going multi element still wouldn't allow you to place more than one elemental glyph a turn, so im a little confused on how ankama is envisioning feca to play. As a full intelligence feca myself, and testing the beta a bit, ive noticed a huge drop in damage output. I'm currently hitting around 1k-1.5k aoe a turn in the live version with glyphs. Now; with my singular glyph in the beta i hit around 5-600. This is a significant drop in damage, and having to get up close and personal (3 range to use furnace and a gimmicky teleport to trigger the glyphs with a long cooldown) to do any damage (mostly single target now mind you) just doesnt seem right in my opinion. If anything, i hope to see furnaces range increased or become modifiable. 

something to think about as well; teleglyph in theory is neat but i feel like its a little unfinished/luckluster how it is now. Decreasing the cooldown would be problematic of course because you would have fecas flying all over the place; but perhaps make it so you are rewarded somehow for making good plays. For a rough example; you could have its cooldown reduce by one every time a monster is pushed onto a glyph. Basically something that allows you to reduce its cooldown or reset its cooldown for doing something fancy. (kinda like how when sadidas dolls die, trees cooldown resets)

1 0
Score : -11

pues si han notado cada personaje tiene un personaje "counter" pienso que el anutrof lo estan dejando de lado, la mejor manera para balancear el uso indiscriminado de fecas en koliseo sería que el anutrof cause con pala fantasmal -4 a la duración de los efectos, al igual que las sadidas, esto mejoraría el rendimiento del anutrof.

0 0

I am a full intelligence feca and after testing the beta my aoe damage is basically non existant now. I invested so much time and kamas into intelligence and it looks like they have been hit extremely hard with nerfs in every aspect of the class. Damage is much lower and it was already not that high compared to other classes, shields dont last as long and shield allies for less, reduced to 1 fire elemental glyph, glyphs have a global cooldown so playing with more than 1 feca in a group is going to be very frustrating if they happen to be the same element. So how do you expect a feca to play now? It seems you want us to just sit next to our team the whole match and cast the new shield spell, and then use natural attack, rinse repeat? 3 range on furnace makes the spell completely useless and will put you in danger more than anything to have to get that close, making it counter productive to being able to properly stay near your team and keep shields up. lock glyph is also lackluster and doesn't really fit in to many situations that would benefit you or your team as you are taking lock away from EVERYTHING including allies in the glyph. Very dissapointed after trying these changes in the beta. If you are going to change a class that has played a certain way since the birth of the game; why not atleast keep the play style the same or similar. These changes are honestly baffling. Thank you for listening

0 0

There’s absolutely no reason to give cloudy attack minimum range, as one of very few chance Fecas I can easily say the chance line already meets enough restrictions, to further limit that seems ridiculous, I think that needs to be reconsidered.

As for shields, 4 in 1 seems great to make way for new spells, however, 2 turn shields on a 3 turn CD is again way to restrictive, I’d make it at the very least 3 turn shields on 4 turn CD.

Also when will patch #3 be applied to the beta server? I’m intrigued to see the aoe changes to cloudy, how many cells etc

0 0

Creo que esta mal que ataraxia se quite con los daños de venenos es lo unico que nos protege de los ram que mantienen invisible todo rato asi como nos protegemos se supone que somos feca y nuestro principal arma son los escudos y nos estan quitando casi todos los escudos 

0 0
Score : 3

estaba pensando volver  a jugar al ver las modificaciones del feca, pero con el nerfeo de ataraxia y puñalada  y  sumandole que  cada 3 turnos estaremos  vulnerables no vale la pena el esfuerzo

0 0

Hi! Imo feca’s need some spell that give them some bost. Not saying that it has to be the same spell that was in dofus 2.0.

Also the worst thing I see in this rework (i liked almost all the changes) is the feeli g new fecas will have when they reach lvl 100.
What i want to say is that the lvl 100 spell (rn i dont remember the name) it is a good spell of course, but imo it is not a great spell as almost all lvl 100 spells are (ira de yopuka, reconstitucion, dominio del arco, mortal, etc) (names are in spanish cuz i dont know how are they called in eng)

I hope some improve will be made in our 100 spell. An improve that makes u want reach lvl 100, not some spell that ok, it’s useful, but not game changer.

I dont know if i described well my opinion but well, I did my best.

0 0
Respond to this thread