By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update 1.43 Feedback - Changes to Certain Equipment

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - July 15, 2019, 13:23:15
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,

Please post your feedback here.

Reactions 16
Score : 33

Hello. I have a few very important things to comment about these changes:

1. I think reducing power to 0.8% is not fair, loads of players spent many hours or millon of kamas to get crimson dofus, treadfast set, etc. and how they gonna nerf it, so how are these players suppose to get their kamas back? Nothing will sell if it gets nerfed!

2. Also I think spectral bandit ring is too OP, because it gives a MP without any restrictions, that makes for players very easy to get 6 MP and they dont need to use voyager trophie anymore or drago turkey to get 6MP and keeping amazing resistances, dodge, etc. Also this ring is making items like the boots Hot Docs useless.

3. People like me that have spent loads of hours to drop Dofus Vulbis what? Useless egg now as well as the Crimson? The bonus of the mayor trophies should be reduced if not what’s the point of having special and very hard drop items if anybody can be almost as powerful as you without spending any time?

4 -13
Score : 110

agree

0 0
Score : 42

Yeah whats the point of getting an ice dofus and crimson if omni builds gonna get nerfed. The whole game was designed so that the most amount of hard work (getting ice, crimson etc...) and effort yield for omni builds.

0 0
Score : 238

I think that the developers seriously should add 1AP spells to all the Dofus, similar to the Dofushu. The effects these Dofus perform could vary, but it would renew interest in them. An exo or trophy SHOULD NOT be comparable to the game’s namesake.

0 0
Score : 1

Change classes not the sets and sets stats. Exactly how Zyu sais you are making people want to quit by destroying hard work getting Ice dofus, TF set, Crimsons. Hybrid,Tribrid,Omni sets are completely finished with this update. You making every single player have to be INT because of the overpowered sets in order to compete in PVP. This update will 100% ruin end game players, countless people have told me they plan on quitting because of it. R.I.P Dofus Touch

0 0
Score : 43

Zyu94|2019-07-22 23:39:13
Hello. I have a few very important things to comment about these changes:

1. I think reducing power to 0.8% is not fair, loads of players spent many hours or millon of kamas to get crimson dofus, treadfast set, etc. and how they gonna nerf it, so how are these players suppose to get their kamas back? Nothing will sell if it gets nerfed!

2. Also I think spectral bandit ring is too OP, because it gives a MP without any restrictions, that makes for players very easy to get 6 MP and they dont need to use voyager trophie anymore or drago turkey to get 6MP and keeping amazing resistances, dodge, etc. Also this ring is making items like the boots Hot Docs useless.

3. People like me that have spent loads of hours to drop Dofus Vulbis what? Useless egg now as well as the Crimson? The bonus of the mayor trophies should be reduced if not what’s the point of having special and very hard drop items if anybody can be almost as powerful as you without spending any time?

Disagree, the power nerf should have come ages ago! Power builds are way too powerful. More powerful than monoelemental builds.

spectral bandit ring is not too op. It allows easy 11/6 and 12/5 without mount. But it doesnt allow easy 12/6 without mount. Its a typical yet useful ring. Maybe a condition such as ap<12 could be useful but it wouldnt have any major impact.

The only downside of this is the millions of kamas spent on making omni builds which now are not as powerful as before. Maybe something could compensate this , or maybe a 1 to 0.85 ratio could be better. But the nerf should be imposed

The point of this update is not to allow omni to be too powerful such as omni eca iops etc etc, now it will be balanced, you will see equally full str/ full int iops etc, because being mono elemental is potentially more powerful now. 
2 -1
Score : 327

I totally avere that dofuses should get a serious revamp sometime soon. This Is a mobile game, It Is likes 3 times more difficult and annoying to get a dofus, as It either requires a huge investment of time or Money. It Is nonsense that a crimson dofus of less than 60 Power gets shadowed by a dolmanax. Either make ALL dofuses part 9f the storyline and with fixed Rolls (best idea imo for a mobile game, like cawwot, dolmanax, ochre, dokille), a guaranteed reward (kaliptus, but that would be insta farmed and send value to zero) or, if they are meant to be a drop, either double their effect (Crimson, Emerald!!!) Or add an unlockable spell (vulbis maybe). Also ascension dofus needs some love, as almost no end game build can exploit It now.
i dont see omni builds as OP, and i pvp quite a lot, but maybe an overall cap could be beneficial (800 between Power and stats?) So once reached the cap, One can focus the set build on resis, damage,range etc. Pursuing this way of boosting mono elemental builds Will soon bring a Nerf in res% cap to 40%, as every set Will get 50% as soon as the meta shifts. I think the direction to take Is to make the overall potential of omni builds comparable with that of mono builds. Therefore the change in stats softcaps Is completely in the opposite direction, since they give more potential to omni builds when at the same time they are neefing % dmg.
Power should be left as It Is. What i would change Is the way soft caos work:
for First stat 1until100 2until200 etc (like in the update)
For second stat 2until100 3until200 etc
For third stat 3until100 etc

This way mono builds are able to reach higher single stat Total and spells with High base damage Will benefit. On the other hand multi builds can put Say 100 in almost 4 elements but they Will not exploit base damage at the fullest. In this dense High base dmg Will encourage mono builds, while low base damage with maybe some effect Will push omni builds, without really boosting One against the other

0 0
Score : -21

And also add that in PC dofus they didnt change the power! People still using treadfast set there and nobody died!

0 -2
Score : 247
    I do not think that the reduction of power is a problem 1 to 0.8, because it allows us to master 4 elementary characteristics instead of 1.

As for the changes implemented, they don't seem like anything in the other world, I think we just have to adapt.

My requirements as a player, are not really changes to the characters, I would prefer that they facilitate access to areas like kralove dungeon. 48 people of different races, in different areas to open it. considering that the game is mobile based.

Things of this kind only encourage the use of malicious systems and the exploitation of other players for profit. It seems to me that they should think about those changes.

Regarding the update, I do not make any complaints at all, I love adversity, new things and every day have a new goal in the world of twelve, greetings from Grandapan.

PS: I apologize for my English, use translator
4 0
Score : 2

Completely agree about making changes to opening kralove

0 0
Score : 39

Hi ,
well you all know my thing , Solo acc player . So this changes wont effect me too much as you killed the game ages ago.  I found myself going on harvesting/grinding/farming cause Solo players on Dodge are minority. Before you update or other get a Mod . You got bots all over , tree campers lumberjacks , multi of 8 leads by high lvl player etc... . So it leads to a group of 1 person getting crazy amount of kama  then building super power char with all the best gear ( no kama restriction cause its keep pouring)  - now multiply by 5  , you got yourself percptor killer team / Kolo killers .  Take bigger effect on AvA , Prism .

I dont have any other option on Dofus- touch else Dodge . So i just keep easy play . Plus you can check how many new real players starting ... If no new who gonna buy my old sets..... So yes...Grandpan...now Dodge. ( I did not renew my bonus pack , it does not matter anymore)

Have fun. I know i will find some other game to waste my time 
​​​​​​

0 0
Score : 364

you forget to mention that the price of bonus pack increased a lot... to give more and more longevity to the game; so old player need to farm more to get it...

0 0
Score : 327

No kak, dont leave us, we all love you

0 0
Score : 39

Frankly my dear , i dont give a Kak. 
( Goes with the wind)

0 0
Score : 1

es  cierto para  aquellos que nos esforzamos sacamos esos dofus que duraron horas interminables para bajar0.2% a la potencia es algo lamentable para las personas que invertimos en set de potencia, de ankama es exagerar en esos datos, muchos estaran pensando ya en dejar el juego por eso o cambiar de set a daños fijos o elementales ya que se veria mas viable, ni en 2.0 se vio ese grave error, ankama no puede ver que un jugar le saque jugo a un recurso, por no pasa ni un dia y le sube el umbral, como paso con la pluma vibrante de guino tenia un 1% de drop y despues de la actu paso a 0.1% a los mobs de zona y para el jefe  0.5% para el jefe

0 0
Score : 54
Again there are NO changes considering the rogue, could you please refer to the Update feedback 1.43 for rogues and stop avoiding it purposely. Simple changes are being asked for not even a revamp
0 0
Respond to this thread